- 2-2/3 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 large egg whites, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup chopped pretzels
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- 1/2 teaspoon flaky sea salt
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
1. In a small bowl, combine the coconut, sugar, flour and salt. Add egg whites and vanilla; mix well.
2. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto greased baking sheets.
3. Bake at 325° for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.